Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Thinking

Up till now..I have come out with 3 new things I want to write in this blog...but Im limitting my self to write 1 post in 1 day but this is the second post of the day...why do I do that..I dont really know, beside who would read it anyway..I mean look at those followers..hmm..tak terkira..or maybe tak payah kira..By the end of the month I think Im going to have a lot of post...but so little followers....hakhak

Sometime I think of something that I shouldnt think of..like those followers...why are they followoing...what do they expect....they are followers that what they do...

Sometime things just pop up in my head and my hand just want to type someting...thats why Im writing this post..I dont expect people would read this apatah lagi komen but I know there is one person will read this..Does that means Im writing this for her...hmmmm...pop pop pop...things are poping in my head...aaahhh....

Yesterday my freind make me think another thing...its her again 
blog ak ni membawa manfaat kat orang lain ker...hmmmm
answer: who cares...syok sendiri jer wat blog nii...hakhak..coz sometime I just need to talk to someone...and seems no one want to talk with me..therefore I choose to talk to you mr.laptop....look at me im talking to my laptop...
Yes..my laptop is like my bantal busuk...hakhak..and if I want to have a pet..I would say..a laptop suit me well...hmm hmm......merepek......


really...adakah blog ini membawa manfaat kepada orang lain??? hmmm
still thinking....

wow..i just post something meaningless...

8 comments:

  1. HER..HER..HER..
    KO NI BERCINTA KE AZAM? HAKHAK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh...sape cakap.....
    and..sape nih.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. takde sesape cakap..
    dah ko asik cakap her..her..her..her..
    ko ni bercinta ke azam? hakhakhak

    ReplyDelete
  4. aduh....ye ke..mne ader....hmm hmm
    tade kene mengene pon..hmm hmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. sebab.............
    mak ak cakap jangan cakap ngan orang yg x dikenali....lalalalalala
    ni sape....hmm hmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. ko yang tak kenal aku kot
    aku kenal je kot..hahahhak

    ReplyDelete
  7. fine fine fine fine fine fine...lalalalalala

    ReplyDelete